powerful but feminine

22 Nov 2012


It skims over your curves in the best way possible.

That's how I would describe Vaudeville & Burlesque designs - a fusion of modern and vintage, contemporary and considered. The  elegance makes you feel pretty when you glide through a room. I think they are slightly provocative without making you feel less of a lady.

This one is my interview or first days at work dress. (I'm freelance so I have a lot of first days).

I accidently the it in the bin  a few weeks ago. Oh my, if I had lost it I would have reminisced about this dress forever.

The length is a wee bit long for me, but I don't plan on taking the hem up.  I've also ignored the dry cleaning label instructions, so it's looks a little weary.  I've mentioned holiday blue doors before.  It's my name for one of my favourite colours.

It's a good coincidence the back door to my old house is this colour, so it's a perfect place to take a photo...I think.

I bought this cream dress before I found the blue one.


It was supposed to be a bridesmaid dress, but that position was postponed and then cancelled. Eeeeeeeek!  It's the only one in my wardrobe that I haven't worn yet.

Summer come soon, so I can wear it


At £120 each, these beauties don't come cheap.  Emelia Wickstead, who is up for newcomer of the year at London's Fashion Week has designed the same shape dresses.  If you have over a grand then it's yours.

I happily watched the prices of my dresses go down.  When the cashier said £40 please, I silently thought I LOVE URBAN OUTFITTERS SALE.  Whoop. Whoop.

I think it was definitely worth the wait.


Dress: Urban Outfitters  
Shoes: Blue brown shoes: Office sale £15
Shoes: Red shoes: Office outlet £10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I saw her heart on her face All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger